Boost and Bolster Your Brand
The digital ecosystem is overly congested with brands that push, pitch and promote with little impact. Consumers recognize and gravitate to brands that are authentic and savvy with a compelling story and an experience that amplifies value.
Here are some key considerations for building an influential and enduring brand:
- A logo must be easy to identify, memorable, have congruence with the personality of your audience, and be effective in all applications (signage, back stamp, signature, digital ads, web banners, etc.).
- Brand name, URL and tagline identifiers must be centered around your value proposition and competitive advantage.
- Effective naming and messaging conventions are inspiring, potent or persuasive.
- Build campaigns aimed at two goals – attracting attention and stirring curiosity.
- Be lucid in your assertion of being the best without arrogantly touting your brand.
- Enunciate the benefits of the brand through evidence of quality and value .
- Recognize that building a brand is a process that should continually evolve and escalate.
- Perform extensive research before expanding products / services – consider separate brand identities to prevent eroding the core characteristics and distinctiveness of the existing offering.
- if you develop a family of brands, create concise messaging and unique campaigns that speak to the target audience for each brand – your goals are to be relevant and to resonate.
- Instead of product line extensions or sub-brands, the power of stand alone brands is found in capturing a new market and engaging a new customer.
- If performance is lagging, be willing to transform and revolutionize the brand. When strategies are not meeting business objectives, be bold, innovate, redefine and change course.
View our Video for More Branding Insights >>